Welcome!!!

<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13660805/?claim=e4vdj3wmgua”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Well hello!! You found it ok then! Welcome to my new pad. Make yourself at home, I’ll pop the kettle on and be back in a jiffy!

Please note: I am still building links to my archive gallery pages (in the drop down menus at the top of the page). In the meantime please feel free to have a root around the archives using the archive menu or search function in the sidebar. Some images in older posts that have been migrated from my old Blogger site have suffered a deterioration in quality/resolution. (More recent ones appear to be fine. So yay for that!) I’m working to fix those too.  If you come across anything that’s not linking or displaying  how it should, please do let me know as I may not have noticed it yet! I appreciate your patience!

1. Hanna February 14, 2015

Love the look of the new site! Just wanted to let you know that the HTML in this post is not showing as a follow on bloglovin button, as I suppose it should. Did a big design overhaul on my own blog just this week, so I know how how code can totally drive you nuts. Good luck and hope to be visiting again soon!

Xo. Hanna

• portia February 14, 2015

Hi Hanna! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I know. Bloglovin asked me to paste that text into the top of the post as a means of verifying the transfer of bloglovin followers…at least I’m guessing that’s why. Aw man you’re right…there’s so many things that can drive you nuts though!

2. charlotte February 14, 2015

i hope you settle in.

• portia February 14, 2015

Thanks Charlotte! Once I unpack all my stuff I’ll be fine, lol!

3. Helen // Grosgrain Green February 14, 2015

Black, no sugar, thanks! Love the look of the new place. X

• portia February 14, 2015

Ah! Exactly how I have mine Helen…which is good because the fridge isn’t plugged in yet and i haven’t had a chance to pop to the shops 😉 Glad you like it! Pull up a packing crate and take a load off 🙂

4. MrsC (Maryanne February 14, 2015

Oh blast, I like milk in my tea so I’ll just hand around the biscuits! Lovely place, I can see you doing wonders with it 🙂
    xo

• portia February 15, 2015

Well hello Maryanne! It’s ok, I just nipped next door to introduce myself and they very kindly gave me some milk to tide me over. So milk and sugar it is! Glad you like the place. I have plans for it! Px

5. Miriam February 15, 2015

i found you and love your work.

• portia February 15, 2015

Hi Miriam! Milk and sugar? Px

6. Alex February 15, 2015

Good luck with the new home! Looking forward to new adventures. I absolutely love your projects!

• portia February 15, 2015

Thanks Alex! Still have some housekeeping to do!